Account Executive – Calgary
Our client is a simple and AI-Powered Employee Recognition & Wellness Platform that helps drive Employee Engagement. They have been in business for more than 10 years now and are proud to work with some of the largest and well-known brands from across North America, Europe and Asia.
They are among the top Employee Engagement products across the world with more than 1.75Mn users across 400 corporate clients.
Our client is proud to be a Great Places to Work Certified company that is led by a strong value-driven culture, which thrives on a set of robust DE&I practices. This is a profitable company that has grown more than 2X in revenues from last year.
The Account Executive will pursue new client opportunities in the U.S. and Canada across the sales lifecycle to contribute to the region’s business growth.
- Unearth New Business Opportunities:
- Identify and pursue new client opportunities in the U.S. and Canada.
- Validate and nurture leads, collaborating with marketing, inside sales teams, and channel partners.
- Represent the company at conferences and tradeshows to create fresh opportunities.
- Proactively prospect past clients and contacts within the target group.
- Present, Demonstrate, Pitch, and Close:
- Conduct product demos showcasing expertise and product knowledge.
- Maintain active engagement with leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Position the company’s strategic value proposition during client engagements.
- Successfully close sales by building rapport, overcoming objections, and preparing contracts.
- Facilitate a seamless handover to the Customer Success Team post-contract sign-off.
You might be a great fit if you
- Hold a BS/BA Degree.
- Possess 3+ years of Mid-market or Enterprise SAAS sales experience within the last 5 years.
- Demonstrate success in closing $20K-$50K a year SAAS contracts with multiple stakeholders and C-Suite Leaders.
- Have experience with various sales cycles (one to three to six months).
- Think creatively and enjoy testing new approaches and tactics.
- Experience in the Wellness Industry
Bonus Points for
- Experience in selling HR Tech solutions across North America.
- Success in similar companies focused on Rewards, Recognition, Wellness & Engagement solutions.
- An accessible contact book built on deep relationships with typical buyers and client decision-makers.
- Familiarity with HubSpot’s suite of products.
What a career with the company offers
- An attractive, above-market median Base Salary.
- Limitless wealth creation opportunities through Target Based Incentive and ESOP programs.
- Empowerment to innovate, take ownership, and drive positive change.
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities.
- Progressive vacation policy.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Shondell at firstname.lastname@example.org