Account Executive – Calgary
Our client is a simple and AI-Powered Employee Recognition & Wellness Platform that helps drive Employee Engagement. They have been in business for more than 10 years now and are proud to work with some of the largest and well-known brands from across North America, Europe and Asia.
They are among the top Employee Engagement products across the world with more than 1.75Mn users across 400 corporate clients. Our client is proud to be a Great Places to Work Certified company that is led by a strong value driven culture, which thrives on a set of robust DE&I practices. This is a profitable company that has grown more than 2X in revenues from last year.
The Account Executive will pursue new client opportunities in U.S. and Canada across the sales lifecycle to contribute to the regions business growth.
Things you will do and drive:
Unearth New Business Opportunities
- Sell our client’s platform and/or modules to new customers in U.S. and Canada.
- Validate and nurture leads received through our marketing initiatives, inside sales teams and channel partners.
- Represent the company in Conferences and Tradeshows where they participate, to create new opportunities.
- Create your own leads by prospecting with past clients and contacts within our target group.
Present, Demonstrate, Pitch and Close
- Provide product demos demonstrating a command of the subject matter and product
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Engage with the clients to position the company’s strategic value proposition and take the deal to closure
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential prospects; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Lead a smooth hand-over to the Customer Success Team on completion of every contract sign-off
You might be a great fit, if?
- BS/BA Degree
- 1-2 years of Mid-market or SMB software sales experience
- Demonstrable success in closing $10K+ a year SAAS contracts from each client, through deep engagements with multiple stakeholders
- You can think creatively and enjoy testing new approaches and tactics
- Worked as an SDR in a tech company and have an interest in becoming a deal closer
You get Bonus Points for
- Experience in selling HR Tech solutions across North America.
- Demonstrating success during a stint with one of our peer companies; those focused on Rewards, Recognition, Wellness & Engagement solutions
- An accessible contact book built on deep relationships amongst our typical buyers and client decision makers.
- Experience with using HubSpot’s suite of products
A career with our client will get you:
- An attractive, above market median Base Salary
- Limitless wealth creation opportunities through Target Based Incentive
- Empowerment to innovate, take ownership, and drive positive change
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities including both intra company and external programs
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Shondell at email@example.com
Catherine Brownlee at firstname.lastname@example.org