Business Development – Oil and Gas
Our Client designs and manufactures the most innovative surface mounted Artificial Lift systems for Oil and Gas producers across the world. This position is responsible for developing new leads, closing new contracts, as well as maintaining a high degree of contact with existing customers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in outside sales.
- Artificial lift experience.
- SROD and/or Rodstar software experience (preferred).
- Managing Performance: The ability to take responsibility for one’s own or one’s employees’ performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Persuasive Communication: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Interpersonal Awareness: The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings, and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation: The ability to look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goals.
- Personal Credibility: Demonstrated concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Business Development position has the authority to develop new leads, close new contracts as well as maintain a high degree of contact with existing customers.
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, email@example.com