Cat’s Track #16 – Corey Deacon
Welcome to Cat’s Track Episode 16, with guest Corey Deacon.
Corey Deacon is co-founder and Medical Director of Neurvana Health. Corey:
· is a member of The Examining Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners Canada™ (EBNMP™) with a Doctorate for Natural Medicine®
· is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner by the Functional Medicine University™
· has a background in biological sciences and neuroscience with degrees from the University of Alberta and University of Greenwich in Neuroscience and Biomedical Sciences
· has a post-graduate degree and experience in the fields of neuroscience, neuropsychology, biochemistry, genetics, medical sciences, pharmacology, cognitive neuroscience, biomedical sciences, and natural health
· holds board certifications in Neurofeedback by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance™ (BCIA™) where he is also an Associate Fellow and Certified mentor, in Holistic Health by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), and in Alternative Medicine from the American Alternative Medical Association (AAMA)
· holds a Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Metabolic and Functional Medicine from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine also known as A4M™
· has training in Integrative Oncology
· And is a neuroscientist, passionate health consultant, detective and speaker.
Corey has mapped and analyzed thousands of brains over the years and specializes in connecting brain and body functioning for optimized health and wellness.
When Corey isn’t solving health mysteries he can be found golfing, camping, playing hockey and baseball, reading, learning, and spending time with his wife, friends, and family.