Cat’s Track #66 – Clark Grue
Welcome to Cat’s Track Episode 66, with guest Clark Grue.
Clark Grue is a Founder and the CEO of Rainmaker Global Business Development. He is a visionary global business leader who has advised hundreds of organizations on the nuances and strategies of business expansion and diversification around the world.
His creativity and out-of-the-box thinking has guided companies and organizations to exponential growth as they embrace the global marketplace. He has been proud to apply his skills to small businesses as well as multinational, public, state-owned companies and governments agencies in Business Events, Economic Development and Tourism.
Clark’s leadership has been recognized by many organizations that have engaged him to provide vision, strategy, strong governance and business growth. Some of the roles he has held in addition to his role at Rainmaker include:
Chair – Meetings Mean Business Canada (current) Advisor
– Destination Canada, Business Events (current) Member of the Executive Committee of the Board – Convention Centres of Canada (current) Member, Advisory Board, World Petroleum Congress Calgary, 2023 CEO, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre President, Meetings and Conventions Calgary Vice Chair
– American Chamber of Commerce Canada Founder, Canada Day in London and New York Vice President, Trade and investment
– Calgary Economic Development President – Association for Corporate Growth, Calgary Founding Director
– British Trade Office, Calgary Vice President
– Network Innovations Founder, FDI Canada Forum G20 Canadian Task Force Member
– SME and Entrepreneur G20 Canadian Task Force
– Investment and Trade
His focus on business expansion and recovery has been a key foundation for Rainmaker since its inception. His passion for volunteering has expanded his understanding of the global marketplace and allowed Clark to learn from some of the world’s top business and thought leaders.