Want to Work in Oil & Gas
Download Free e-Book
Calgary’s oil and gas (O&G) sector is always exciting! The industry attracts a wide variety of candidates who enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing landscape. Whether you already live in Calgary or are contemplating making the move, this book can help land your next great job in O&G – with or without previous experience.
Here you will learn how to:
- Demystify Calgary’s O&G market
- Open doors and connect with the right people
- Deliver your 90 second commercial
- Master Schmoozing events
- Make that dreaded cold call with ease
- Write resumes and letters that get read in Calgary
- Conduct a great interview
- Evaluate and negotiate your best offer
Together, authors Catherine Brownlee and Heather Johnson bring nearly 40 years experience in O&G, career placement, and the search industry. Drawing on the experiences and powerful stories of hundreds of job search clients and dozens of O&G client companies, they offer hard-won wisdom about breaking into Calgary’s close-knit O&G community.
By following their practical recommendations, you will learn how to be in the right place at the right time, and then know what to do and say when you get there. Their job search methods have proven to work for others, and when their recommendations are followed, they can work for you too!