Industry Outreach Coordinator – Calgary
Our client is a forward-thinking organization focused on a vision for education that inspires students to be technology creators and innovators. As part of their commitment to connecting with industry and post-secondary institutions, they are seeking a motivated individual to join their team and assist them in building valuable relationships, developing programs, and promoting their work through various marketing channels.
Job Description: As an Industry Outreach Coordinator, you will be instrumental in fostering connections with industry and post-secondary leaders, developing a robust contact database, and executing marketing strategies to enhance the company’s programming. This is an entry-level position reporting directly to the Founder. They are looking for a driven individual who is eager to gain exposure to a wide range of companies and engage with senior-level professionals.
- Identify and engage with industry and post-secondary leaders in company’s targeted areas of focus.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive contact database of industry and post-secondary contacts.
- Arrange and participate in meetings with industry representatives, post-secondary institutions, and internal STEM teachers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop programs and processes that align with industry needs and enhance our offerings.
- Follow up with Industry and internal STEM teachers to ensure effective program implementation and feedback collection.
- Assist in the marketing and promotion of our initiatives through social media channels.
- Monitor industry trends, competitors, and best practices to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, email@example.com