Business Developer – Vancouver
Our client is a sales company and knows that their success is their sales force. To thrive in this role, you’ll need a sharp business mind and a proven sales record. You will be highly skilled in B2B sales, relationship building and prioritizing your workload. In this role you’ll be promoting our client’s brand to ensure, as a team, they are meeting sales goals and company KPIs. With your business acumen, you will advance opportunities, develop and foster relationships with a network of prospects while presenting the unique value of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage business within your territory.
- Build relationships with business partners that propel both groups forward.
- Report back to Sales Manager and contribute to team meetings with both successes and challenges.
- Train and coach customers on product features and benefits, sales process, and retention.
- Instill customer confidence in the efficacy of BG Products through live product demonstrations.
- Build and execute sales plans and processes to ultimately secure your territories success, growth and development.
- Design and execute goals and strategies for continued growth while providing excellent customer service.
- Identify threats and provide solutions to issues such as sales decline, customer conflicts, loss of business to competitors.
- Use client’s CRM and sales education tools to aid in both your personal and business development
- Remain up to date with individual customer reports, company mileage reports, and personal expense reports.
- Regularly communicate with management, warehouse and delivery, and customers to ensure product levels are always satisfactory.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in business development or a similar B2B sales role.
- Motor vehicle license in good standing.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Automotive industry knowledge an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Demonstrate skills in goal setting, sales, and business development. High-energy self-starter, with competitive nature yet proven to be a collaborative team player. Analytic, market research, business planning and people management skills. Ability to identify and pursue customers targeting both personal and company growth. Demonstrate a commitment to building strong and supportive partnerships. Be a proactive, tactful, and proven problem solver. Continuously in pursuit of excellence.
Occasional travel is required, both domestically and internationally. Duties performed in a variety of locations including provided office space, customer locations and on the road.
Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time with adequate manual dexterity to write legibly and perform computer duties as well as perform live coaching sessions. Some duties may require bending, twisting and lifting. Occasional need to lift, transport and deliver product averaging 20-30 lbs.
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, email@example.com