Regional Sales Director – Calgary (Hybrid)
Our client’s company was founded on the idea that experience matters. They are a solutions provider focused on integrating the right technologies for their clients and their teams, supporting them throughout the entire process. Our client’s core values are people-first, teamwork, humility innovation and doing the right thing – these values guide them in everything they do.
Reporting to the CEO and President, the Regional Sales Director leads a team of five Account Executives, and partners with the Eastern Canada Sales Director to ensure sales targets are met and/or exceeded, client relationships continue to prosper and new business development is consistently underway.
You bring a People-First approach and understand that success is through treating our client’s employees and customers right and they, in turn, will treat our client right. Our client’s philosophy – they know experience matters and they have the team to support collaboration, managed services, and security.
- Maximize sales revenue and drive pipeline of prospective customers.
- Up to 20% of the role is travel.
- Lead, support, and develop an exceptional sales team.
- Creation and implementation of strategic sales plans and initiatives.
- Present sales forecasts and funnel management reports to senior leadership.
- Identify potential market opportunities, design plans, and execute on the same.
- Conduct client discovery calls with account executives and support the team through discovery to close the sale.
- Understand all company service offerings and assist the team with the position of those with existing and new business.
- Effectively communicate corporate strategies and goals to the sales team and partner with operations and project management teams on the delivery of the same strategies.
- Create and deliver customer presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Think strategically and develop sales strategies that align with the company’s goals.
- Research industry trends, and customer trends – summarize findings and relate them back to the company.
- Outside of the box, creative thinking with solution ideas. – IOT, Retail Technology, Autonomous solutions, Sensor-based solutions, etc.
- Work closely with marketing, business units, etc. and make informed decisions about sales strategies, pricing strategies, and target markets.
- Inspire and motivate the team.
- The ability to empathize with the team or customers.
- 10+ years of previous sales leadership experience with a consistent track record of success.
- Team player, mentor, and coach with proven people management skills.
- Experience with collaboration.
- IT and/telecommunications are an asset.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
- High level of communication, interpersonal and prioritization skills.
- Ability to create big-picture sales results and motivate team members to drive the business forward.
- Preference will be given to candidates with technology and/or communications experience.
- Exceptional business acumen and industry awareness.
Benefits and Incentives:
Our client’s culture is focused on shared passion and expertise. They welcome new and innovative ideas. They also know that their employees have families, hobbies, and lives, and are committed to building a workplace where you feel at home. Our client also supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and building a culture where you’re a person that feels like you belong. They are a work family that will support your career aspirations and growth.
Our client offers a hybrid/office schedule, competitive salary, extended health benefits, as well a personal and technical development through training.
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, email@example.com