Program Success / Client Success Executive
Our client is a simple and AI-Powered Employee Recognition & Wellness Platform that helps drive Employee Engagement. They have been in business for more than 10 years now and are proud to work with some of the largest and well-known brands from across North America, Europe, and Asia.
They are among the top Employee Engagement products across the world with more than 1.75Mn users across 400 corporate clients.
Our client is proud to be a Great Places to Work Certified company that is led by a strong value-driven culture, which thrives on a set of robust DE&I practices. This is a profitable company that has grown more than 2X in revenues from last year.
A Program Success Associate co-owns client objectives works across functions to deliver on each objective with a high degree of success and leads all client initiatives. This position is flexible and open to all parts of Western Canada; however, the Calgary location will be preferred. Our client is willing to include the cost of relocation. Candidates located in other cities would need to travel to Calgary for training and for a couple of days every alternate month at a minimum.
Things you will do & drive:
New Client Onboarding
- Lead new client onboarding and implementations based on the agreed scope of requirements and as per the standard operating process.
- Assist in the configuration of program rules to set up the client.
- Collaborate with the product and integration teams to ensure any customization and integration requirements are delivered in a seamless fashion.
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver all branding requirements for the rollout of the client program(s).
- Conduct training programs for client admins and users at the time of new program implementations.
- Handle 2-3 client implementations in parallel should the need arise.
- Professionally manage customer relationships to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels, as measured by monthly VoC (Voice of Customer) surveys.
- Continuously deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to ensure their organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by their customers.
- Liaise with different specialist teams such as the technology team or reward redemption team to deliver closure to client-initiated queries.
- Ensure every customer within your portfolio of at least 15 customer accounts renews their contract.
- Assist colleagues in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our client’s solution features and functionality as well as other relevant metrics that are a sign of program success.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new opportunities within the customer base
- Provide data-driven insights to the sales team that help uncover opportunities to upsell/ cross-sell
You might be a great fit, if?
- BS/BA Degree
- Bilingual and an expert in French
- 2+ years in a client success role for a B2B SAAS company
- Experience with change management and development of processes that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and clarity for all parties
- You can think creatively and enjoy testing new approaches and tactics
You get Bonus Points for
- Demonstrating success during a stint with one of our peer companies; those focused on Rewards, Recognition, Wellness & Engagement solutions
- Experience with using HubSpot’s suite of products
- Residing in Alberta (Calgary and area)
- Proficient in other languages such as French or Spanish
A career with our client will get you
- An attractive, above-market base salary
- Limitless wealth creation opportunities through Target Based Incentive & ESOP programs based on band eligibility
- Empowerment to innovate, take ownership, and drive positive change
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, firstname.lastname@example.org