Executive Assistant/Administration Manager
As a law office administrative leader, you are the first contact point for our clients and a critical link in providing exceptional legal services. You will be a role model of excellence to ensure a seamless client experience.
Our law firm supports predominantly early-stage, high-growth businesses with innovative approaches to ensure they receive exceptional service in meeting not just their immediate legal needs, but also preparing them to achieve their longer-term strategic goals. Our clients work in Technology, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Agriculture.
You will be responsible for general office administration as well as payroll, billing and supporting the needs of the firm to become a keystone legal service provider to emerging public and private companies, providing innovative, efficient, and practical advice to business leaders.
We want to grow our firm; having a growth mindset will be beneficial to collaborate and add value to our practice. Our firm practices in a co-working environment, so experience working in this environment is desired.
Knowledge of accounting software, payroll and billing are necessary.
In this position you will be self-motivated, highly organized, and have exceptional writing, proofreading and time management skills. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will deal with sensitive issues with discretion and confidentiality.
- Work independently following instructions with minimal supervision, and thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
- Provide administrative support to our team of three lawyers and clients.
- Respond to general inquiries and communication, directing as appropriate to the legal team.
- Track inquiries and client information in a Client Relationship Management (CRM) program.
- Booking appointments and maintaining calendars, including diarizations of deadlines.
- Greeting and onboarding clients.
- Maintain file organization and confidentiality.
- You will prepare and manage operational budgeting for office expenditures.
- Manage our website, ensuring updates are executed, and information is correct and up to date.
- Administer client billing, tracking charges through Clio and QuickBooks.
- Administer payroll through Payworks solutions.
- Minimum three years in a busy administrative role, preference given to experience in a legal office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Business background.
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including knowledge of accounting procedures and information systems.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Internet navigation, MS Teams, email, and general computer use.
- High learning agility on new software and processes .
- An interest in technology, the Internet of Things, and web-hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) will be helpful.
- In office role, supporting a team of 3 lawyers.
- $85 to $125 k base salary, depending on profile and experience.
For more information, please contact Catherine Brownlee, email@example.com